Environmental Resolutions, Inc. (ERI) specializes in construction management and inspection (CMCI) for a wide range of projects, whether designed by our firm or by others. Our thorough understanding of the CMCI responsibilities required for capital and grant-funded projects (such as those from Federal, NJDOT, NJDEP, County, etc funding programs). has enabled us to successfully meet the needs of our clients on projects ranging in size from several thousand to several million dollars.
The most important factor in completing an effective CMCI engagement starts with a thorough understanding of the project’s scope, goals and your needs. From kickoff to closeout, our reliable construction management team can ensure that the project is constructed on time, within budget and in compliance with plans, specifications and all grant funding agreements. Hallmarks of the ERI management team are: daily communications with you (our client), the contractor and stakeholders; precise scheduling and budget oversight; and the ability to value engineer a project as the need arises.
Inspection and materials testing services are performed by our extremely experienced and well-seasoned inspection crews, including those certified in such specialty areas as: NICET Level III Highway, NASSCO Cured-In-Place Pipe Lining, NACE Coating, C-5 Supervisor for De-Leading of Industrial Structures and American Concrete Institute Inspection.
ERI provides Construction Management and Construction Inspection services to our clients for the construction of:
- Roads and Highways
- Storm Sewer, Sanitary Sewer, and Potable Water Systems and Treatment Plants
- Recreation Facilities, Athletic Fields and Parks
- Buildings and Structures
- Water Tank Rehabilitations
- Landfills and Leachate Lagoons
- Bridges and Coatings
- Specialty Projects (such as Synthetically Lined Drainage Basins)
- Housing Developments and Commercial Site Plans
- De-leading of Industrial Structures and
- Accessible (ADA) Facilities
Other notable types of projects that ERI can assist you with are:
- Mechanical, Hydraulic, Electrical and Instrumentation Systems Installations
- Dam Safety Inspections
- Demolition Projects
- Mold Assessment and Asbestos Inspections
- Safety Inspections of In-Service Bridges and
- Reforestation Projects for the NJDEP Division of Forestry