Environmental Resolutions, Inc. (ERI) performs a wide range of solid waste management engineering services on both large- and small-scale landfill sites.
These services include:
- Closure/Post Closure Plans
- Construction Observation and Certification
- Facility Design
- Quality Control/Quality Assurance
- Resident Managerial Services
- Geotechnical Quality Control
- Geosynthetic Quality Control & Assurance
- Survey Services for Cell Construction
- Annual Topographic Surveys
- Annual Reporting to NJDEP
- Groundwater Monitoring
ERI provides services to operating landfills, including constructing new cells with a double composite liner and a primary and secondary leachate collection system. All construction is as per the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP) regulations and is monitored by NJDEP.