Remaining true to the principles upon which Environmental Resolutions, Inc. (ERI) was founded, public health and safety are of the utmost importance for all our projects, especially those with environmental components. We investigate private, educational and commercial sites for potential environmental issues and guide clients through the process of remediation and planning for those sites.
The quality of ERI’s service is based on the commitment and integrity of its outstanding professionals. Our professionals drive cost-effective and technically-sound projects which, in turn, provide a direct benefit to you and the community as a whole. Our diverse staff of environmental professionals includes environmental and civil engineers, Licensed Site Remediation Professionals (LSRP), hydrogeologists and individuals who are certified by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) as Asbestos Management Planners, Asbestos Building Inspectors, Asbestos Project Designers, and Mold/Microbial Inspectors. In addition, ERI is licensed by the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP) to provide underground storage tank remedial consultation.
Environmental Engineering Services include:
- Asbestos and Demolition Project Management Services
- Environmental Grants and Environmental Funding Requests
- Feasibility Studies
- Landfill Groundwater Analysis, Monitoring and Annual NJDEP Reporting
- Landfill Surveying
- LSRP (Licensed Site Remediation Professional)
- Potable Water Engineering
- Regulatory Liaison Services
- Soil and Groundwater Site Investigations
- Wastewater Engineering