Environmental Resolutions, Inc.’s (ERI) survey department performed a topographic survey for Rowan University at the Glassboro Main Campus as part of our On-Call survey contract with the University.
ERI coordinated Subsurface Underground Engineering (SUE) and Ground Penetrating Radar services and a wetlands delineation was performed prior to undertaking field survey operations.
A complete topographic survey was provided, which depicted:.
- Identification and location of all site features, sidewalks, curbs, pavement, furnishings, art work, steps, ramps, utility poles, utility boxes, hand holes, etc.
- Identification and location of all site lighting.
- Property lines, easements, right of way, wetlands designations, etc.
- Utilities: power, low voltage, gas, water, storm and sanitary sewer, valves, transformers, etc.
- Identification and location of all landscaping features, plantings.
- Grading and contouring.
- Identification of all benchmarks used to survey the existing site.