Environmental Resolutions, Inc. (ERI) provides licensed site remediation professional services in conjunction with soil and groundwater remediation. These services are provided to comply with underground storage tank (UST) and Industrial Site Recovery Act (ISRA) regulations and voluntarily in conjunction with property transactions and with Brownfield Redevelopment. In New Jersey, service is provided through the Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP) program.
Environmental Site Remediation services provided by ERI include:
- Preliminary Assessments and Phase I Environmental Site Assessments to identify areas of environmental concern
- Site Investigations at areas of environmental concern for potential impacts to soil and groundwater
- Remedial Investigations to delineate the extent of impacts that exceed applicable remedial standards
- Remedial Selection of remedies consistent with site conditions and future property uses
- Remedial Design of selected remedies
- Remedial Action Workplan preparation for proposing selected remedies for regulatory approval
- Remedial Oversight of the implementation of remedial action
- Remedial Action Report preparation to document the completion of remediation
- Environmental Grants
Remedial Actions are selected after contaminant of concern are identified and delineated. The selected remedial alternatives are dependent on site conditions and planned future property uses. ERI has implemented Remedial Actions for soil and groundwater to obtain unrestricted or restricted use by a Deed Notice for soil and/or conditioned on a groundwater Classification Exception Area.
Did you know that funds are set aside by the State of New Jersey to assist municipalities with cleaning-up existing contaminated properties to help make them viable for redevelopment? Click here for more information about the Hazardous Discharge Site Remediation Fund (HDSRF)