Environmental Resolutions Inc.’s (ERI) staff includes professional engineers with extensive experience in dam engineering design and inspection services. ERI’s staff provides services including performing NJDEP Bureau of Dam Safety certified inspections, preparation of detailed inspection reports, preparation of operation and maintenance manuals, preparation of emergency action plans, dam rehabilitation design, and dam repair construction inspections.
ERI has worked with several municipal, institutional, and private clients to address dam management issues ranging from regulatory compliance to dam repair and operation.
ERI’s staff of professionals is knowledgeable in the most recent NJDEP Bureau of Dam Safety regulations and design criteria. We are also proficient in NJDEP Freshwater Wetlands and Flood Hazard Area regulations and how they relate to dam rehabilitation projects. ERI has worked closely with the Bureau of Dam Safety and understands the nuances of preparing and obtaining Dam Safety permits.
Our dam engineering and inspection service experience includes the following projects:
- Big Look Trail Dam, Medford, NJ
- Buttonwood Lake Dam, Mt. Holly, NJ
- Centennial Dam, Medford, NJ
- Heron Lake Dam, Medford, NJ
- Killdeer Lake Dam, Medford, NJ
- Kirby’s Mill Dam, Medford, NJ
- Kresson Lake Dam, Voorhees, NJ
- Laurel Lake Dam, Laurel Springs, NJ
- Lions Lake Dam, Voorhees, NJ
- Mishe Mokwa Lake Dam, Medford Lakes, NJ
- Woolman Lake Dam, Mt. Holly, NJ